Homepage > Full Papers
Full Paper Submission Deadline
31 January 2019
Method of Submission
Full Papers can be submitted only via this Online Full Paper Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- Please use this Full Paper Template. You can find instructions to format your full paper in the template.
- All full papers must be submitted in English.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Recommended full paper length is up to 8 pages.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be to the corresponding author's email address. If you do not receive it within one hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at abstracts
- If changes to your submitted full paper are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the full paper submission deadline. Please do not submit your full paper more than once.