Instructions for Speakers
- The time limit for your presentation max. 15 minutes
- The discussion follows your presentation max. 5 minutes
- Only English and Czech/Slovak languages are accepted
- The course of the discussion is managed by the Session chairs
- There will be a 15-minute countdown in order to control the duration of the presentation.
- The sequence of all presentation will be sent at the beginning of May in the “Final programme”
- There is no special template for PowerPoint presentation
- Please customize your presentation so that you do not exceed the time limit!
How to prepare your presentation
- All session halls are equipped with standard PowerPoint presentation facilities.
- Your presentation must be submitted to the “Speakers Ready Room” at least 30 minutes before the beginning of your session. A technician is available in every session room to provide assistance when needed. Due to the online presentation system, all speakers are kindly requested to use provided PC onsite. Please be present in the session room 15 minutes prior to the start of your session and follow the instructions from the Chairs and/or technician.
- Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint* (*.ppt) or (*pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) to guarantee they will open successfully on an on-site PC.
- We recommend you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X).
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of MacIntosh-based presentations, please check in advance (2 hours before your session starts) their Windows compatibility.
- Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screens are in 16:9 aspect).
- JPG images are the preferred file format for inserted images. GIF, TIF or BMP formats will be accepted as well.
- Images inserted into PowerPoint are embedded into the presentations. Images that are created at a dpi setting higher than 200 dpi are not necessary and will only increase the file size of your presentation. Try to avoid overloading your presentation with unnecessary images.
- In case you have any videos in your presentation - please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation. Generally, the MPEG-1 and AVI formats should work with no difficulties. Video inserted into MS PowerPoint 2010 and higher versions are embedded into the presentations.
You can use this title slide in your PowerPoint presentation.
- During your lecture you can use remote control for controlling your presentation.
- In the lecture hall will be prepared all presentation equipment – remote control for presentation, microphone, preview screen, …
- Your own notebook will not be allowed to be used for presentation unless exceptionally scheduled.
- All presentations will be deleted from all the PC used during the event.
- We kindly ask all the speakers to keep the time of their presentations.