Homepage > Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline
30 September 2022
Method of Submission
Please submit your abstract only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted in Czech, Slovak or English language.
- Authors are responsible for contents and quality of submitted abstracts. Problems may lead to the abstract rejection.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The abstract should briefly address the objectives of the work, material and methods, results and conclusions.
- 300 words is the maximum length (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the principal author’s email address after an abstract submission. If you will not receive it in one hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by email above. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- The authors of accepted abstracts will be required to send a full paper which will also include an abstract.