Homepage > Instructions for Authors > Poster Presenters
Instructions for Poster Presenters
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction: 200 cm (height) × 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) × 97 cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm in width and 150 cm in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered. The list of posters will be available in the Poster Area.
- If you are interested in having your poster (90 × 100 cm on 120 g paper) printed and put up on the board, a fee of 1200 CZK will be charged per each poster. Please send your orders by 12 May 2023 to email@example.com.
- Posters will be displayed during the whole conference in the Tycho hall.
- Posters can be fixed up on Sunday, 28 May 2023 from 16:00 to 18:00 or during the following days from 8:00.
- Posters must be dismounted no later than by Tuesday, 30 May 2023 from 18:30 to 20:00. The remaining posters will then be disposed of.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for a poster presentation.